Minted during World War II, the Lincoln Steel Penny coated in zinc gleams against the embellished wood grain handle of this handsome pocket knife. An exclusive design of American Coin Treasures, this extraordinary pocket knife features a 2 7/8 inch stainless steel blade and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Blade materials: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 2.875 inches
- Handle materials: Wood
- Coin: Lincoln Steel Penny
- Coated in zinc
- Minted during World War II
- Certificate of Authenticity
Dimensions: 3 13/16" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"
Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: stainless steel, US Coins
Model No: 11213