Bear Grylls, the man who has literally jumped into the wilderness with little more than the clothes on his back, ranks navigation as one of the top survival priorities, calling it an invaluable tool. There are a variety of ways to establish your orientation to the cardinal directions, but most require using the sun or a clear night sky, which are not always available. Take the guesswork out of the navigation equation with the Bear Grylls Compact Compass. By combining Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear’s adventure knowledge, this small, lightweight compass is designed to go anywhere.
Simple and Convenient
Clip it to your jacket, your key chain or stow it in a secure pocket. The built-in lanyard makes securing the Compact Compass to your gear a breeze and, at just half an ounce, you’ll never know it’s there until you need it. Maybe you’re traveling light or your GPS batteries finally gave out. Either way, when you need to orient yourself, a simple compass like this will be your new best friend. It works rain or shine, light or dark and no batteries are required – simplicity at its finest.
The durable ABS plastic housing is designed to take a beating, so clip it to your pack, take it on a hike and your next hunting trip. It’s inexpensive insurance and could come in handy next time your buddy insists he knows a “great shortcut” back to the truck.
- Small durable compass with built-in lanyard for attaching to jackets and packs
- Durable ABS plastic body makes a great zipper pull and keeps the compass safe from impact
- Compact size and light weight means you can take it everywhere
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
No posts found