- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit 90 lumens (max setting)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
A lumen is a unit of light measurement. It's the total quantity of light emitted by a bulb or how much light is present. Simply stated, the more lumens the more light. Manufactures measure lumens differently, so exact comparisons between brands are difficult.
No posts found