When you need bright, reliable light in the worst conditions, the fully waterproof Black Diamond Storm offers up 100 lumens of illumination for spotting rap anchors or lighting up the trail. In addition to versatile proximity, distance and strobe modes, the Storm's 2 red LEDs preserve night vision and activate without cycling through white mode. We also included a lock mode to stop accidental battery drain when the lamp is stored in your pack.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower White LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit 100 lumens (max power)
- Red night vision mode activates without cycling through white mode
- Sleek low-profile design uses 4 AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 7)
A lumen is a unit of light measurement. It's the total quantity of light emitted by a bulb or how much light is present. Simply stated, the more lumens the more light. Manufactures measure lumens differently, so exact comparisons between brands are difficult.
No posts found