No other coin design captures the spirit of America like the beautiful Walking Liberty, struck in .900 Fine Silver from 1916-1947. Created by A.A. Weinman, it depicts a graceful Liberty advancing toward the dawn of a new day. This magnificent collection includes the scarce 1916 Walking Liberty and the rare 1921 coin. Each of the 25 Silver Half Dollars, one from each year of issue, is encased in a clear protective plastic capsule and set in a beautiful 10” x 12” wood display case. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- This magnificent collection includes the scarce 1916 Walking Liberty and the rare 1921 coin
- .900 fine silver
- Each of the 25 silver half dollars is encased in a clear protective plastic capsule
- Set in a beautiful 10 x 12-inch wood display case
- Includes one coin from each year of issue
- Certificate of Authenticity
Dimensions: 12" x 9 11/16" x 1 3/4"
Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: wood veneer, US Coins
Model No: 1305