The product of collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the Compact Gerber Scout Knife is a smaller version of the original Scout knife, featuring a thin, folding design for easy portability and storage--just tuck it in a pocket and you're ready to go. Its half-serrated, high-carbon, drop point stainless steel blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope. A locking blade feature and oversized finger notch in the grip provide additional safety.
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Nail nick in blade for easy opening
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
No posts found