Minted during World War II, the Jefferson Wartime Nickel is composed of 35% Silver, 9% Manganese and 56% copper, and rests securely against the embellished wood grain handle of this handsome pocket knife. An exclusive design of American Coin Treasures, this extraordinary pocket knife features a 2 7/8 inch stainless steel blade and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Blade materials: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 2.875 inches
- Handle materials: Wood
- Coin: Jefferson Wartime Nickel
- Minted during World War II
- Composed of 35-percent silver/ 9-perecent manganese/ 56-percent copper
- Certificate of Authenticity
Dimensions: 3 13/16" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"
Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: stainless steel, US Coins
Model No: 11216