LED Rescue Light
LED Rescue Lights save lives! Have you ever been lost while out hiking, 4 wheeling, snowmobiling or any other type of outdoor activity? Maybe you got injured and required volunteer EMS people to find you. You just did not know how to tell them where you were.
The LED Rescue Light will help you with that. The below items are hooked to a carabiner so that you can remove them for easy use.
- Rescue Strobe Light – Will last for up to 7 days and can be seen for 2 miles
- High Power LED Flashlight – Will last for 15 hours
- Survival Whistle – 115db can be heard for over 1 mile
- Fire Starter Stick with striker – Helps you start a fire to keep warm
- Small Signal Mirror –Easy to use
- Knife with serrated blade –Locks open for easy use
- Compass – Another tool to help you find your way
The LED Rescue Light is for anyone who spends time in the outdoors including:
- Boy Scouts
- 4 Wheelers
- Cross Country Skiers
You can hook the LED Rescue Light to your pants, backpack, or even use the breakaway lanyard and wear it around your neck. The Rescue Strobe Light is waterproof up to 300’. It can operate in temperatures from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you have a loved one in the Boy Scouts, maybe someone who likes to snowmobile in the back country, this is the perfect gift. After all what’s the price of a life? This Rescue Kit will help your loved one to be found in an emergency situation.
The LED Rescue Light has an omni-directional strobe light which is turned on with a ¼ turn on the lens. The light can be seen up to 2 miles away. (Tested at the Salt Flats of Utah) and will last for up to 180 hours (about 7 days).
By clipping the LED Rescue Light to your coat, pants or backpack it will be ready when you need it.
The Flashlight is very light weight and impact resistant.
No posts found