Minted from 1883 to 1912, the Liberty Nickel, often referred to as the V nickel for the Roman numeral on the back is composed 75% copper and 25% nickel, shines against the embellished wood grain handle of this timeless pocket knife. An exclusive design of American Coin Treasures, this extraordinary pocket knife features a 2 7/8 inch stainless steel blade and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Blade materials: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 2.875 inches
- Handle materials: Wood
- Coin: Liberty Nickel, often referred to as the V nickel
- Minted from 1883 to 1912
- Composed 75-percent copper/25-percent nickel
- Certificate of Authenticity
Dimensions: 3 13/16" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"
Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: stainless steel, US Coins
Model No: 11214