Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbeques, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping.
- Safety match burns 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on conditions—5 times longer than regular matches.
- Longer length (≈3.75″) keeps fingers from getting burned.
- Carbonized match stick for safer fire starting.
- Ideal for lighting campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns,candles, and more.
- Contains 50 matches per box.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
No posts found