The Pro Outer Hub Shaver is designed to square the outer hub on a BSA or PineCar wheel with the wheel bore. This ensures proper mounting on the Pro-Wheel Mandrel,and eliminates any flaws on the outer hub.
- Ensures accurate rotation by squaring the outer wheel hub to the wheel bore for proper mounting on the Pro-Wheel Mandrel.
- Improves wheel hub to axle head contact by eliminating flaws on the outer wheel hub.
Note:The Pro-Outer Hub Shaver is intended for use on BSA and PineCar wheels. It is not intended for use on wheels by other manufacturer. The Pro-Hub Tool is required for the Pro-Outer Hub Shaver and the Pro-Wheel Shaver.
- Remove the protective cap from the square end of the Pro-Hub Tool,and then test fit each wheel by sliding it onto the pin. If the wheel bore is too small for the tool,use steady hand pressure and a twisting motion to work the wheel onto the tool. Remove the wheel and repeat 3 times.
- Slide the Pro Outer Hub Shaver onto the pin of the Pro-Hub Tool with the cutting edge outwards. To minimize the risk of a hand injury,leave the protective cap on the coned end of the Pro-Hub Tool.
- Place a wheel onto the pin of the tool,spoke-side first.
- With one hand hold the Pro-Hub Tool and the ProOuter Hub Shaver,and with the other hand press the wheel against the tool. Rotate the wheel three complete revolutions.
- Check the outer hub and repeat if needed. But avoid cutting too deep into the wheel.
Repeat steps 3-5 for the other wheels.
No posts found