The TIKKA 2 offers great versatility with its three lighting modes (maximum, economic and strobe) which are accessed by a simple push-button switch. The four LEDs deliver 40 lumens of light and provide enough light to see over a distance of 29 meters. The economic mode optimizes battery life and therefore provides a long burn-time of up to 120 hours.
- three lighting modes (maximum, economic and strobe)
- 40 lumens (maximum mode)
- shines up to 29 meters (maximum mode)
- 120 h light duration on economic mode
- simple push-button switch
- battery pack is easy to open
- ADAPT system is quick to mount
- light beam can be aimed
- single compartment contains LEDs and batteries
- adjustable headband
- Reliable: push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage
- lighter than alkaline batteries
- better performance at lower temperatures
A lumen is a unit of light measurement. It's the total quantity of light emitted by a bulb or how much light is present. Simply stated, the more lumens the more light. Manufactures measure lumens differently, so exact comparisons between brands are difficult.
No posts found