The Pro-Bore Polisher will improve the speed of your car by reducing friction inside the wheel bore.
- Eliminates plastic debris and minimizes flaws inside the wheel bore
- Polishes the wheel bore to a high shine
The Pro-Bore Polisher cleans and polishes the wheel bore to minimize friction. In addition to the Pro-Bore Polisher,a pipe cleaner (supplied),1 micron plastic polish,a hand drill,and a clamp are required.
- Clamp the hand drill to a work surface using the clamp. Do not use a Dremel-type tool as the RPM is too high.
- Insert the solid shaft of the Pro-Bore Polisher into the chuck of the drill.
- Cut a piece of pipe cleaner 1-1/4Â” long.
- Slide the pipe cleaner between the two prongs of the tool. Make sure that the pipe cleaner is centered between the prongs.
Caution - Some polish may be thrown when the drill is running,so wear eye protection,old clothes,and cover any sensitive equipment on either side of the pipe cleaner.
- Apply a small amount of polish to the pipe cleaner. Spread the polish onto the entire pipe cleaner surface.
- Slide a wheel onto the pipe cleaner and over the tool.
- Hold the wheel and start the drill on a slow to medium speed.
- Move the wheel back and forth on the tool for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Slide the wheel off the tool onto the pipe cleaner and polish for an additional 5 seconds.
- Remove the wheel and stop the drill.
Repeat steps 5 to 10 for the other wheels.
Important - Do not slide the wheel onto the Pro-Bore Polisher while the drill is running.
- Wash the wheels in water,using a clean portion of the pipe cleaner to scrub inside the bore.
- Dry the wheels. A dry portion of pipe cleaner can be used to dry inside the wheel bore .
No posts found