A superb collection that celebrates our great country's westward expansion in archival artwork, coins of the era, and commemorative postage stamps.
- Original Buffalo nickel (minted between 1913 and 1938)
- Indian Head penny with Liberty in war bonnet (1859 to 1909)
- Liberty nickel (1883-1912)
- Flathead and Cheyenne tribal headdress stamps (first printing, 1990)
- American Indian graphics; polymer display case with certificate of authenticity
Dimensions: 5 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 5/16"
Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials: acrylic, US Coins
Model No: 112