Stormproof Match Kit
This match kit is a waterproof case that includes 25 matches and 3 strikers. The case features an integrated striker on the outside to provide an easy location for lighting matches and can hold up to 40 matches. The ribbed case is easy to grip with cold hands. Unlike other “waterproof” or “windproof” matches. Stormproof Matches are easy to light, and will stay lit for up to 15 seconds, even after being submerged in water! Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating warmth, and in survival situations, making signal fires. UCO Stormproof Matches are perfect for camping, emergency kits, and should be part of every 10 Essentials check list.
- Durable, waterproof case floats and keeps contents dry and protected.
- Molded, vertical ribbing provides a sure grip in wet, harsh conditions.
- External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting.
- Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches and 3 strikers. Match case can hold up to 40 matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water!
- Up to 15 second burn time.
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Match case is US patent pending.
- Weight (Kit): 1.7 oz. (48 g)
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After flame has completely extinguished, run it thoroughly in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. For use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
No posts found